Sunday, April 19, 2009

This year our Nursing staff has decided to put a team together for Relay for Life. I get to be the team captain and I'm way excited to be able to be involved. I'm not so sure Scott is, since he gets to come, walk and help with the kids. I'm sure it will be lots of fun. I put the link to our site so you guys can get involved if you want. We are honoring all those that we know who have fought cancer. Relay for Life is amazing so find out about it and get involved, I know we all know someone who has fought cancer.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I know this has nothing to do with this post but I wanted to post this here too incase you didn't get back to my blog so goes the following (I really do mean it)

Brooke,
I miss you too. I can't believe its been basically 4 years since I have seen you. Your kids are so cute. You need to let me know when you are in Cedar sometimes so we can do lunch or just get together or something. I hope all is well with you too. :)