Thursday, December 17, 2009

This is in October. Scott broke down and sold his beloved jeep so that he could buy this new toy. He loves his new four-wheeler and couldn't wait to try it out. We had a blast. We all took turns taking rides. Colton and William love it as much as Scott does...me on the other hand think that it's scary..fun but scary. We are lucky that the sand dunes are warm enough to go almost year round. It was a lot of fun. Scott was a little nervous jumping and doing wheelies but he is getting braver every time we go. Maybe I should increase my insurance...It makes me nervous but he has fun and is safe. We didn't get to go as much as we wanted to this year but maybe next year. Also Scott told me now that he has his four-wheeler that I can have a dune buggy. Now that sounds fun.




No comments: