Sunday, June 13, 2010

Week 3



Here are my 3 Boys! I love it. This week has been a long one. Jayden not only is still trying to figure out when nights and days are, but we had the town wood project, T-Ball, Bunco and some cold days and nights that brought snow and rain. Yes snow in June that's right. But every one is having fun and loving life. Jayden is starting to laugh in his sleep and coo's at the boys. It is lots of fun to see him grow. I think he's starting another growth spurt. He is going to be a big boy. Still long and skinny though. We love having family close, what a blessing it truly is.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh Brooke!!! What a freaking cute family you have. You are so lucky to have such wonderful little boys and a fabulous husband! Congrats!

Shirley said...

Having family close is a blessing! Woooo! Your boys are so so adorable! I can see so much of you and Scott in all of them! I just love it!