Saturday, April 16, 2011

YEAH!!! If finally feels like spring!



It has been wonderful this week. Warm and so nice. We did wake up to snow the other day but it melted fast and it's been wonderful. Colton even got a sunburn on his neck. I love it. Although with the nice weather comes the ticks and Yes I did find one on Tana!!! YUCK!!! I hate them. Colton is getting so big. He drew a picture of his Dad in his church clothes last week at church. I loved it so much. He is also counting down the days until his birthday party. We are having one early this year so that he can invite his friends. Then we will celebrate Grandpa HJ's and his together while we are up there. William is just having a blast and getting so big. Jayden has started to climb things. It is so fun, yet scary. He actually has figured out how the gate opens so now it has to stay locked at all times. Don't want another falling down the stairs incident. (Yes he did that, I was in the shower and the gate was not locked...I think you can fill in the blanks). Scott and I have had a busy week. I had class so that was an extra day at work and away from the family. Nice on the paycheck, not nice on the family time. We did manage to squeeze some family game time in though. Spring is great!!!! Love it so much.

No comments: