Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Room!!!












Well a week ago I wouldn't have thought we would be doing this but...Colton tipped Williams dresser over again...which is the 3rd time. You really think he would learn. Well this time it broke. This brought us furniture shopping. We decided since Jayden doesn't have a dresser yet that we would get him one, the other boys would have ours and we would get a shared dresser for Scott and I. While shopping we found some really cool bunk beds on sale for a good price and added that to the bundle. So we decided or should I say I decided to redo the boys room while we were at it. Their bed and dresser is coming next week. So we emptied their room, painted and added a border, moved our dressers in and now we just await the bed in one week. It was a lot of work but lots of fun to. I think it turned out cute. I still have a few finishing touches, but not much. Now on to Jayden's room....I might wait a couple of months for that one. And while I was painting away Scott took the boys outside and mapped out our lawn so we can start getting that put in. This truly is the year of projects. So far so good. Busy, busy, busy as usual. Colton and William sure do love their room though.

No comments: