Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Yet another week...






I really have been so excited to start blogging again. I really didn't think that I missed it. But it sure is fun. Well this last week has been crazy...I guess any more they all are. Scott has really been enjoying his guitar lessons and is getting better and better each week. It's been fun having music in the home. I play the piano but not near enough. It is quite inspiring and the boys want to play one day. They really can't wait until they can too. I had AWHONN classes and am so glad that is over for the next 2 years. OB really isn't my thing. I'll take a cardiac over OB any day of the week. It has been so nice outside that I wish the boys could go out but I'm afraid I would lose them in all the mud. They really don't like playing when each step they take also takes their shoes. It is kinda funny to watch them though. Jayden has discovered drawers and loves the lid drawer. It is quite fun watching him grow up so fast. He loves to roll around and wrestle with his brothers. He is almost as big as them so he fits right in. We got a new game on the WII, it's the Hasbro Family Game Night. It has been a blast to spend family time playing games together. Colton and William love Connect 4 and Battleship. It's funny watching them play, they really get into it. Well it's been a good week and here we go again on another new week. Hopefully not as crazy. We really need some quiet time.

1 comment:

Neal and Makensy said...

I really love seeing all our family blogs. It makes it easier to keep up with the happenings in everyones lives. Looks like you guys are doing well. You sure do have some cute little boys.