Saturday, March 5, 2011

A New Year!






Okay so I vanished for about 6 months. Well let me just tell you, it has been crazy. Just for you guys I'll give you a quick review of the last 6 months. Well I turned old and then we had the primary program, I got put in as the primary president and Scott as the Elders Quorum President, Halloween, Thanksgiving, then a busy Christmas which led to sick kid after sick kid until this last week. Scott turned old plus 1 and then we just celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. Among all that we have worked, and tried to just keep up. So here I am and I am going to try and keep a weekly blog again. It's lots of fun and I try harder at keeping up with my pictures. To start, Jayden is getting so big, he is standing and walking around furniture now. He is quite the talker and loves to give hugs. He will hug anyone that will pick him up. He has been such a happy baby. He has just got over gastroenteritis and croup at the same time plus an ear infection to top it off. He was one sick boy. Cute as could be through it all, for once he was actually cuddly. William thinks he is so big and is excited to ride his bike that he got for Christmas. Colton can't wait until school and has decided that he has to write everything he can think of. He still struggles with a few letters, but they will come. Scott has been busy at work and with his calling. Same as me. What a life and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Here are a few pictures to catch up with. Also I am including pictures of my brother Jade flying a helicopter over my parents house. It was way fun to see him fly. He is awesome and William wants to fly like him one day. In fact he said to me "Mom I want to fly an airplane like Jade so that I can fly over Mexico." I told him that Jade flys a helicopter and he said I know but I want to fly an airplane so we can fly together. He is such a riot. Enjoy catching up!

2 comments:

Elexia Belle said...

yah your doing your blog again!!!! love the new family pic!!!

Jodi Carter said...

We've missed you.. :) Keep posting! I love to see what you guys are up to! Cute family picture!